Web3.py is a Python library for interacting with Ethereum.
It’s commonly found in decentralized apps (dapps) to help with sending transactions, interacting with smart contracts, reading block data, and a variety of other use cases.
Your next steps depend on where you’re standing:
- Unfamiliar with Ethereum? → ethereum.org
- Looking for Ethereum Python tutorials? → ethereum.org/python
- Ready to code? → Quickstart
- Interested in a quick tour? → Overview
- Need help debugging? → StackExchange
- Like to give back? → Contribute
- Want to chat? → Discord
- Read the source? → Github